We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for several reasons: to process your order, to validate customer payments collections or work applications and to provide you with the best possible service.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Any sensitive and personal information is destroyed after a reasonable amount of time and is held securely.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information provided by you in regards to registering on our website as a cleaning provider
-Information you provide as a client to us in relations to any services you use through the website, including payment details
- Some information about your computer may be received automatically when you visit our website – your IP address, browser type, log in details, cookie number etc.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs, to complete your booking, to validate your application (if you are a cleaning provider) and to provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may allow your personal data to be used by third party in cases of payments through the website or website hosting needs.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Important: We will provide the customer’s contact details to the cleaner in order to enable the service to be provided
Important: We will provide the cleaner’s contact details to the client when they book them through the website
Important: Each cleaning provider’s profile on the website will contain a photo, fist name and surname initial, as well as some general information regarding the abilities and preferences of the cleaner. The cleaning providers may amend the information on their profiles at any time
Important: When customers post reviews for the cleaners, we will show only their first name and the surname initial.
The personal information, which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We will only show the personal information you submitted for publication on our website in accordance with our agreement.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.